Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year! 2022

January 2022 Beat the Blahs Daily Photo Challenge

This photo challenge is such a cute idea, and looks like so much fun. I've needed something to pull me out of the retirement/pandemic blues, and joining the sweet crafters on Ravelry, seems like a good place to start. 

The challenge is headed up by, crazyquilter and HazelRose, on Ravelry. Here is the link: https://www.ravelry.com/discuss/american-girl-knitters/4173040/1-25#15 Thank you, ladies!

I will be using my Gotz Precious Day doll (Elizabeth), that I call Annalise. She is one of my favorite dolls, and I think it will be fun to showcase her all month. So, here goes....






Annelise did her best to stay up and ring in the New Year on Animal Crossing New Horizon (ACNH), but sleep claimed her long before the festivities began.



Not to worry. K.K. Slider, who shows up every Saturday to play and sing for the residents on ACNH, arrived early this morning to spend the day with Annelise.


Thank you everyone for joining us for a few minutes, as you read my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment